Ivan Reitman: Will Ghostbusters 3 be a hit (yes) or a miss (no) because it will have a new director?

• Yes, Ghostbusters 3 will be a hit.

I think that even with the death of Ivan Reitman, Ghostbusters 3 will still be a hit. I think that the movie going public is going to want a new Ghostbusters film so much that they couldn't care less who the director is. I think that the new film will be a success.

• It's so popular.

Yes, Ghostbusters 3 will be a hit, with a new director, because the new director knows how high the standards are. The new director has big shoes to fill. People like Ghostbusters so much that they have shown it to their children. The new director will take the time to get it right.

• Without Reitman this film is a dud

The new Ghostbusters film will be a dud without Ivan Reitman. I remember the first two Ghostbusters films. They were gems of '80s comic cinema. The first was better than the second, though, I enjoyed them both. I think the only reason this film is being made is because some of the actors haven't had a hit in a while.

• For The Few

I think there are people out there who are going to love Ghostbusters 3 no matter what it is like, but for the majority, I think it's going to be a miss. It's hard to imagine Ghostbusters 3 without imagining a throwback to 1980's film. I don't know if people will accept the directors decisions or not.