IYO, is someone who doesn't really feel emotionally hurt about things that people typically would be hurt by and can therefore forgive many things lucky?

Asked by: weird_one
  • I would think so

Yes, I would think they are lucky. I mean, imagine not really having to deal with emotional pain like most other people and having an easier time than others forgiving others for things they've done. I would say it's pretty cool if someone is like that. Four more words here.

• So are they really learning?

The whole point of life is to become better each and every day and learn from our mistakes. If a person doesn't get hurt by the usual stuff and forgives just that easily, they didn't learn how to forgive so they won't treasure loyalty, which is one of the best values in life. Now what kind of friends will they have, if they don't really treasure loyalty. If you are not hurt by stuff then you had take who ever for friend... Now is that really what you would want?