Japan's Abe: Trump is a leader I can have confidence in. Do you agree with him?

• Yes, I agree.

Love him or hate him, Donald Trump is a successful businessman with strong leadership skills. Regardless of your political viewpoint, The Donald has been successful in business and real estate for the last few decades. The business world has known him for years with his real estate success and mainstream America recognizes him for The Apprentice television series. Even more recently, with his decision to run for President, he is a part of popular American culture and discussion.

• Not one bit

Trump has no idea of protocol, no idea of what it really takes to run a country and he's so ill-equipped to even form a cabinet. Stocking crucial leadership positions with cronies over those more qualified isn't a good way to start building confidence. Given his volatile personality and often thin skinned responses to even the slighest criticism, I'm sure many world leaders are feeling pressured to compliment him. Honestly, I can't imagine most of them are excited to have to deal with him in the future.

• No, Trump is too unpredictable

No, Trump is too unpredictable to be trusted. I am more inclined to believe that Abe said this because he wants to leave good impression on Trump, not because he actually believes in his competence. Abe is, if nothing else, a very shrewd politician who thinks one thing but says something else. He is a very skilled diplomat.

• No, i disagree.

I strongly disapprove this. Donald Trump is not a leader that we can have confidence in. Basing on some of his strategies, it is right to say that he is biased and cannot rule the United States in the right manner. The Muslims will not be happy about his system same to the other citizens.