Jeff Sessions has voted against nearly every LGBT issue presented to him in past: Is Sessions capable of governing fairly as Attorney General?

• I think Sessions might be able to judge fairly as the Attorney General.

While Sessions has overturned many policies surrounding the LGBT community, I think there is a possibility that he has changed over the years. There has been a huge shift in opinion about LGBT issues in the US over the past few years and he may have also changed his view.

• No, I don`t think so.

He also said he used to think the KKK was okay until he found out they smoked marijuana. So he's cool with racism and extremely against marijuana. Does that mean the next election will go 100% to the republican party again? I imagine that their agenda also includes restricting the vote to only white Christians and conservatives. I mean the unconfirmed stories of polling places closing early any limited to one booth in heavily liberal areas of the south are frightening. If the republicans can rig every election through voter restrictions then were permanently damage now. The neo-nazis have full control of everything with no checks.

• No, Sessions is not capable of governing fairly as Attorney General.

No, Sessions is not capable of governing fairly as Attorney General because he discriminates against too many groups of people. He is not fair when it comes to anyone who is different than him. He should not be given such an important position. He has no right serving the country.

• No, I don't believe so

I believe that Jeff Sessions is a clearly biased person, and don't see how he could possibly be fair in his role as Attorney General. He is not the type of person that can work with people of both parties, which is really what is needed of someone in this role.