• He is God in the flesh.

Of course He is God. This is why the pharisees wanted to stone him for blasphemy. When God was speaking to Moses in Exodus 3:13-14 He says "13. And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? What shall I say unto them? 14. And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you." So if God said they should know him by the name I AM then we should also know Jesus by this name also right? Well in John 8:56-58 this is Jesus's conversation with the pharisees "56. Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. 57. Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? 58. Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." After that the pharisees wanted to stone Jesus because he had just declared himself the God of Israel by identifying himself as the I AM.

• He Definitely Is!

As you can see in Matt the conception literally says Jesus was conceived of the Holy Spirit, and the child is "God with us!"
    Below is the text in its entirety:
    1st you have genealogy of Jesus.

In the account of the birth we see the Holy Spirit planted the seed.

Then we see the angel tell Joseph the child is conceived by The Holy Spirit.

So we have Divine Seed was planted in a daughter of Adam and Eve through the line of Abraham to
    Isaac to .... Through to King David ... Through to Solomon through to ... Joseph and Mary.
    So we have Divine Seed through genealogy of promise (Abraham/Isaac...David ... Joseph to Mary, without seed of Joseph, but with Seed of Promise given through the Holy Spirit. So then Jesus when He called God His Father throughout His many speeches knew His Father planted the seed in a daughter of man. Making Jesus "dna" Seed of God and egg of man. "GOD WITH US" IMMANUEL!

18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: when His mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, before they came together she was found to be with child ** by the Holy Spirit. **

19 And Joseph her husband, being a righteous man and not wanting to disgrace her, planned to send her away secretly.

20 But when he had considered this, behold, an **angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, "Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife; for the Child who has been conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit.**

** 21 "She will bear a Son; and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins."

** 22 Now all this took place to fulfill what was ** spoken by the Lord through the prophet: 23 "BEHOLD, THE VIRGIN SHALL BE WITH CHILD * AND SHALL BEAR A SON, AND THEY SHALL CALL HIS NAME IMMANUEL," which translated means, "GOD WITH US."**

24 And Joseph awoke from his sleep and did as the angel of the Lord commanded him, and took Mary as his wife, 25 but kept ** her a virgin until she gave birth to a Son; and he called His name Jesus.**

• God is All-Powerful

We all already know that God can do anything whereas Jesus said in John 5:30, "I can do nothing on my own". God, the Father, is the One that created Jesus and Jesus did not once tell his followers to worship him.

Also, if Jesus is "God in the flesh" then surely that would mean that Jesus is all-knowing. However, we know that Jesus is not all-knowing because of Mark 13:32 which says, "But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father". The Father and the Son do not share the same body as we already know but they obviously do not share the same mind either so how are they both God?

• God doesn't die.

God does not die. Even if Jesus was god (he isn't) he is still alive as you may say (which he is) he would not purposely let human souls vanquish him. He died for "your sins", so he couldn't help himself? Even prophets seemed to be more powerful if this were the case.