Jetpacks are real. And they're awesome: Do you think jetpacks are safe enough for the general public?

• Yes, I think they are safe enough for the public.

I agree that jetpacks are awesome, and yes, I think that jetpacks are safe enough for the general public. I think the general public should have to go through some sort of test to make sure they're not an inept idiot before they're allowed to use one, but I think jetpacks are safe enough if monitered correctly.

• Sadly the answer is no.

As much as it would be amazing to ride a jetpack the truth is there are huge risks of the jetpack going out of control and they are still a work in progress. So until they are completely safe I will be riding one to school every day (if they make a model that's not powered by water).

• Jetpacks Are Not Safe For General Public

Jetpack rides are not safe for general public and should be strictly controlled. People with certain hearth deceases or phobias or even those who can not swim or have respiratory problems should not be allowed Jetpack rides. Having all of the above in mind, every potential Jetpack rider must take a preparatory training and after that be allowed to take the ride.

• No, I do not think jetpacks are safe enough for the general public.

No, I do not think jetpacks are safe enough for the general public. There is not enough safety mechanisms that can be put in place to make a jetpack safe. It will still be a backpack with rocket fuel that could fail while you are high enough to die, and nothing can change that.

• No way are they safe

There is too much propulsion and too many people would get killed not knowing fully how to use the jetpack. It is best for trained people only. People are still injuring themselves with driving on the road, there is no way using a jetpack is safer than that. Let's put this idea away.