Jon Stewart is a vegetarian, his wife is a vegan, and they have a 12-acre farm for abused animals. Should Jon Stewart win a special award from Hollywood?

• If there is a Humanitarian award.

It would seem like there is an award for everything these days. The fact that Jon Stewart does all these good things is irrelevant to getting an award because I don't personally know the man but I can assume that he does what he does because he wants to do it and because he thinks it is the right thing to do and is NOT doing it for some special award that doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

• Yes, i agree.

Yes i agree with this. I strongly believe that Jon Stewart should be given a special award from Hollywood. He has actually managed to achieve this since he has passion for the animals and he see's no reason why an animal should be killed, eaten or mistreated. We should emulate him.

• No, Jon Stewart should not win a special award from Hollywood for being a vegetarian and running a farm for abused animals.

No, Jon Stewart should not win a special award from Hollywood for being a vegetarian and running a farm for abused animals. The personal reward of knowing that he is doing the right thing should be enough recognition for Mr. Stewart. This is a very noble cause, and he should not need the validation of a Hollywood award.

• Why does he need one?

As much as I love Jon Stewart, I don't see why he deserves a special reward from Hollywood for a dietary/lifestyle choice he and his wife made. The farm is a cool thing and I think they should get praise for it, but if they should get a reward of some sort it should come from a specific animal charity/organization. The award should also go to both of them not just Jon Stewart.