Junk food advertising ban: Would businesses (TV stations and fast food restaurants) be effected negatively?

• Yes, I believe that advertising bans would be effected negatively.

I believe that advertising bans would effect junk food negatively. I believe that if the amount of advertising is decreased or banned on fast foods it will definitely decrease the amount of traffic that is driven to the fast food shops. It will effect them negatively for a period of time, but they will bounce back.

• People will always eat fast food.

It does not matter whether or not junk food is advertised. There will always be people who continue to eat fast food. We live in a society that expects immediate gratification. Fast food is one of the things our society expects. Although our society is now more fitness conscience, not everyone has jumped on that bandwagon. There will always be people who are addicted to carbohydrates and foods with a high fat intake. Therefore, there will always be people that continue to love their fast food.