Just take alook at this and go yes or no if you think it will happen... Http://www.Usdeception.Com/vsl/index.Php

Asked by: The-Holy-Macrel
  • I don't mean to scare anyone but...

The US was a great country but this is happening. Is is real. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• I don't mean to scare anyone but...

• Yes, and it is probably happening right now.

People are using up too many resources and causing hundreds of economic problems. Unless we put a stop to the problems very soon, the world could be over in a few decades. I think that this picture describes our future if we do not live a healthy life and care for the environment and economy.

• Not exactly a colapse

Our economy is exactly where the powers that be want it. They want to level the playing field. Politicians have been working towards a global economy for decades now and this is the plan. The words "New World Order" are in so many speeches you probably couldn't count them all. I believe that in the future this "time" will be refered to as the "Great Stall" much like the "Great Depression"