• Yes, I know who Waka Flocka Flame is

Yes, I know who Waka Flocka Flame is. He is a musician from Atlanta, Georgia. His real name is Juaquin Malphurs and he is a rapper. Even though I know of him, I do not really know anything about his music other than he does rap and hip hop that is mainstream.

• Yes, I know that Waka Flocka Flame is a rapper.

I'm not familiar with his music at all, but I do know that he is a rapper that has achieved some level of success. I'm more familiar with more mainstream rappers like Jay Z, Eminem, 50 Cent, etc. From what I understand, he's a Southern rapper. I only know of one of his songs, titled 'O Let's Do it.'

• To be honest...

I thought KayO Redd Death was some person's stage name (there's the Red Death pun). Besides, I looked him up and he's into hip hop, a genre I'm honestly not into. Then I looked up his death and Waka Flocka Flame's apology just didn't sound genuine. But how did OP post descriptions on both sides?

• No, I o not.

No, I do not know who Waka Flocka Flame is, because this person or thing has not gained enough notoriety such that I would know who he is. For me to know who someone is, I have to know something about them, or what they are known for. Since I do not know that about Waka Flocka, I do not know who he is.

• Unfortunately, that's a negative!

Of course, I am familiar with KayO Redd, but I am not exactly sure who Waka Flocka Flame could be. I think it could be quite interesting if there is ever an investigation as to who the identity of this person could actually. I am actually interesting in finding out.