Keira Knightley thinks Silicon Valley is full of weirdos: should we listen to Hollywood stars about style (yes) or are they living in another universe (no)?

• Be your own person.

Celebrities are stupid anyway. All the Hollywood celebrities, at least. If you were to look up to someone make sure they have something valuable to offer. If you're madly in love with some celebrity's style, then go for it, just don't idolize them. Anyone can set trends, even you. Don't stress it.

• No, I do not think that celebrities should dictate who we are.

Even though I admire the opinion of successful people, I do not think that they should dictate our style and who we chose to be. I certainly do not think that Silicon Valley is full of wierdos. I think that they are a group of smart individuals who love what they do. That is all that matters.

• Style Is Personal

There are tons of examples of really stylish Hollywood stars and two more times examples of awfully bad taste in style stars. So why listen to such no-homogeneous group as Hollywood about style. Style is personal and it changes. The fashion business is a multimillion business that proves it. And the Silicon Valley rich guys are fun in their desperately trying not to brag with the huge amounts of money they have. Even by wearing one and the same T-shirt year of year. But their expensive and definitely not low emission jets say everything.

• Be yourself please!

I think people should be themselves. If you enjoy the style of a celebrity, by all means, take their fashion advice, but in my opinion everything should be kept your own. Running around as a complete clone of someone else does not mean you are being yourself at all it just means you can look at style tips, buy the same things, and put it on your body.

• No, Hollywood stars should not be the ones to set trends.

Many Hollywood stars are disconnected from the reality of day to day life for the majority of the world. Not everyone fits in with 'social norms' and that is not a bad thing; if everyone were to follow the words of Hollywood stars regarding fashion and lifestyles the world would be a less unique, and much more boring, place.