Ken Griffey Jr. had never stepped foot inside the Baseball Hall of Fame before being inducted this year, because of superstition. Do you believe in superstitions?

• A little bit

I'm slightly superstitious. I get that many athletes are pretty superstitious, and some are crazy superstitious. A lot of superstitions came from old wives tales, but they often have some basis in reality, so as long as it's not too overboard, I get it. I do believe in the Sports Illustrated cover jinx, despite the fact that it's been mostly dis-proved.

• I think superstions can be possible

When it comes to superstitions I'm skeptical but also feel that they could be possible. Anything is possible in the universe and there could very well be some sort of vibrations that objects have that would effect the people surrounding the object. It hasen't been proven butthat doesn't mean evidence isn't there.

• Superstitions are self inflicted

Have you ever walked under a ladder and then had something bad happen to you? Probably. Now, think back. Was this because of actual bad luck or because you made your own bad luck? Can you honestly say your subconscious hasn't intervened? Next time you encounter something that causes 'bad luck' consider this and see how you can change your own luck.

• No, I do not believe in superstitions.

While I am always a bit leery of doing anything that blatantly goes against a superstition such as walking under a ladder, I cannot say I believe in them at all. I have not one incident I can name where I have not honored one and had bad luck because of it. In fact some of the best days of my life have occurred on the dreaded Friday the 13th.