Kerri Walsh Jennings: Will she lead the American Beach Volleyball team to Olympic victory again in 2016?

• Team USA will win beach volleyball thanks to Walsh-Jennings

Kerri Walsh-Jennings is a famous women's beach volleyball player who is perhaps best known for her victories in the Olympics. I believe that Team USA will win again in that category because of Walsh-Jenning's skills in that sport. Though she is much older now than she was when she won her first medals, she has proven that age isn't a factor when it comes to volleyball skill.

• Yes. She's on a roll.

Her track record points to success. She should continue to nurture the team's winning mentality and then lead the way to victory. I see nothing that indicates that the opposite will occur. Of course, there is always a slight chance of a disappointment, but I don't think that will happen with the volleyball team.

• They will win gold

They will win gold. Kerri Walsh Jennings and her volleyball teammate are just as good as the duo in 2012. I think this will be Jennings' last Olympic play though. I don't think she'll come back in 2020. After they get the gold, she needs to go out on a high note.

• Yes, No Doubt About It

When it comes to any sport, endurance and strategy are key. My ex-girlfriend played volleyball in college. I played cricket. We had a fierce argument one day about which sport uses the most strategy, which sport requires the most amount of physical endurance. After sharing plenty of stories and revealing a bunch of scars, we realized that cricked and volleyball both require an immense amount of endurance and intelligence.
    To win gold in an Olympic event, then, the winning team needs to have the most amount of endurance and the best strategy. I'm confident that Kerri Walsh Jennings will delivery on both counts. She has led the US team to victory before--so you know she has the winning strategy. But she's getting old. She's in her late 30s, while most world-class players are in their late 20s, early 30s. I don't think this will affect her physical ability. Have you seen pictures of her body? She's still got it.