Khabib Nurmagomedov agrees to face Michael Johnson at UFC 205: Will Nurmagomedov beat Johnson?

• Yes, he will.

Nurmagomedov is a great fighter and he has proven his worth and his fighting ablitity in multiple ways. He is a good, solid fighter and a great athlete and has the skils and stanima to beat Micheal Johnson, who is also a worth opponent at their matchup at UFC 205.

• Yes, Nurmagomedov will beat Johnson.

Yes, Nurmagomedov will beat Johnson because he has proven that he has the courage to face any opponent. He will bring his confidence to the UFC 205 and will intimidate Johnson throughout the event. He will prove he is not only one of the best athletes in his sport but in the world.

• No, I don`t think so.

I just really don’t know where Khabib stands after the injuries, and Michael Johnson will be the first high level outfighting striker that Khabib will have faced. Khabib is an out fighter too, but he has almost nothing to offer at range when compared to Michael Johnson. I suppose I don’t think he’s disciplined enough to walk the tightrope he’d have to with his kickboxing, in order to not have Khabib get in on his hips.

But I think he has the skills to make a fight of it. Also, I basically updated his power in my mind after the Poirier fight, so there’s that.

• I'm going with no

Since Nurmagomedov was originally supposed to fight Alvarez and Johnson stepped in, it's likely Johnson will lose. Usually the person who steps in after a fight has been scheduled doesn't get the same kind of training and prep for a fight as the one who was aware he or she'd be fighting from the start. Unless Johnson is in great shape and has a decent game plan, I'd probably pick Nurmagomedov.