Khloe Kardashian linked to rapper French Montana: Is it appropriate for Khloe Kardashian to be partying with men before she divorces Lamar Odom?

• If she was a man, I feel like everyone would care less, which is a disgusting truth of American society but,

That said, she can do whatever she feels like doing. I mean honestly. Who the heck thought these drama central crazies were going to be anything but dramatic? Aside from the whole rational speech I could give about personal choice and his its unjust for us to dictate the way she leads her life, I simply don't even know why this comes as a surprise to anyone. Another famous persons doing something magazine worthy. No shock there in the least.

• She can do whatever she wants

While it may not be tasteful for Khloe Kardashian to be partying with other men before she gets a divorce, she is a grown woman and can do whatever she wants. This is not the 1950's where women were supposed to be prim and proper. She has her own life to live.

• Although Odom is accused of having an affair, it is still inappropriate for Khloe to openly date.

Obviously, the marriage between Odom and Kardashian is over, as evidenced by her recent filing for divorce. That being said, the two are still technically married, meaning that she is committing adultery. True, he did it first, but it seems that Khloe's fling with Montana is simply a very public way of spitting in Odom's eye.

• No, it's not appropriate but Kardashians aren't.

Anyone who expects this family, known only for its ability to get its name out there, to be moral or appropriate is living in another world and probably another galaxy. Khloe will do whatever she likes, just as her sister Kim does and the others do. There is no morality in the way the exhibit their lives.

• No, it's not classy, but what can we expect?

I think it's a low-class move for Kardashian to be partying with other men before she divorces Odom, but let's face it: the Kardashians aren't a very classy bunch. And frankly, I couldn't care less what the whole family does. It's a mystery to me why they're so popular. They've done nothing to deserve their fame. Please, God, let their fifteen minutes of fame be over soon.