Kidnapped Nigerian Girls: Will the #Bring Back Our Girls campaign result in the safe return of any of the kidnapped girls?

• It's a nice thought, but changes nothing.

The people who kidnapped those kids are thugs. Morality is some kind of joke to them. And don't bother going to them with scripture either. Those supposedly religious groups? They're political. My guess is that this is another round of human trafficking, but with way more publicity. If they're lucky, most of the kids are dead. The unlucky ones have probably undergone mutilation, forced drug addiction, sexual abuse, and whatnot. The people who kidnapped them are thugs. They're not people like those frequenting this site.

carolynwayne says2018-07-16T06:40:49.553
This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me..My name is CAROLINE WAYNE. And I am based in NEW YORK , USA. My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me with our three children. I felt like my life was about to end,and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called papa Justus who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called Grace,she testified about how papa Justus brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa Justus e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try.

I contacted him via email and explained my problems to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Papa Justus is really a talented and gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa Justus today, he might be the answer to your problems. Here is his contact: drabeljustustemple@gmail.Com
https://www.Dejustushealinghome.Com
Thank you great Justus. Contact him for the following:

(1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)[You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8)If you need financial assistance.
(9)Herbal care
10)Help bringing people out of prison
(11)Marriage Spells
(12)Miracle Spells
(13)Beauty Spells
(14)PROPHECY CHARM
(15)Attraction Spells
(16)Evil Eye Spells
(17)Kissing Spell
(18)Remove Sickness Spells
(19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS
(20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS
(21) Charm to get who to love you.
(22)Business spell.
(23) Find your long lost family.

Email him at: drabeljustustemple@gmail.Com
Whats-app him at: +2347033354868