• I lick reeeses

Rese is noice an it good 4 fuuuun it all so gud 4 slid and swangs i lck resess and i ned mure off it cuz it noce foor fn timez i hve god tims wth fer ends and treechers i lick reesses hve god day palease :-) df df

• Recess is a brain-freeing idea

All the day when you are studying in school,, you get tensed and even more confused.. I see many students don't want to go to school because their recess is in the class with teachers, when they stop their recess. You have to go for almost 6 hours for studying and you only get 25 minutes break.. This is not fair.. When it is recess time, your teacher takes 5 extra minutes to teach you... Then you have to stand in a very big line to get something to eat... When you buy something,, the recess is over... The teacher doesn't allow you to take the food inside and makes you eat it in only 2 minutes.. You brain gets in pressure and you are not able to do anything.... If recess is longer then your brain will become healthier

• Recess is a brain-freeing idea

• I love recess

I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i Love re

• A school is for learning, not playing outside. Recess takes time away from kid's chance to become smarter.

Sure, recess lets kids get their energy out and take a brain break, but their break is long enough as it is. They need to be learning, not playing outside. We do not send kids to school so they can play outside. Plus, recess is a place where there is exclusion, bullying, and injuries.