• Homework increases your social life

Children should have more homework because it helps your social life. Kids these days are getting smarter. When/if you apply for college the competiton will overwhelm you. Its more important to have more homework prepared, because they get smarter by increasing homework. Also, you dont need to be so lazy with yourself because homework was made for YOU to get an educataion and for you not to do it and your still complaining about things shouldnt be how it works because work as hard as they can just to get a job or to go to college even, and they just BARLEY make it. Get up and stop complaining about the homewoork you dont even do. Nobody cares if you dont ike it, do it anyway for the sake of education.

• Homework increases your social life

• Children should have more homework

Because it helps with the social life because when you are at a store you need to Calculate the price of a strip of bubble gum or a bag of gummy worms or gummy bears to find the price out so you can pay for it with your money. THANKYOU!

• It is great

It gbe evh fv ejvbvd jdf vevj eavj evj vjw bkjvew vekfjv nvwehj rvnevjk v ekve vnve vnf v v v v v v v v v v djv ekvj vej vkhve nrhe gjh e vjvh ebnvjvveh vnevjeh vne vvn bv bvs v dbvs db sb cs sb sbcdscsdcv df

• Homework is DUMB!

Hggyguufghggghghgb fbgurgegyuiehrg ygu yurg eu gyugy y uiyguygue ygui yuryu uyutygu yuygrgh iuryuig yg uiyuyyuftfyhgughgfg hbghuu yuutyut jhgyu tgt g guyuyuu u u tu u y uy y u u u yu uy u yu yu u i h hti u77 u j y r r i u r j .

• Homework is DUMB!

• Homework is good

If we do a homework we can review something that we learn at the school.
    So I think homework is good for children.
    I love homework.
    Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
    I like I like I like I like I like I like I like I like I like I like I like homework.

• Homework is good

I love homework.

• Homework is good

I love homework.

• I love homework

I LOVE HOMEWORK I LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORK I LOVE HOMEWORK I LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKvI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKvI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKvvI LOVE HOMEWORK

• Homework is dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dumb. Aint nobody like them homework. You messed up up if you like homework and if you dont like homework the you a normal kid. Homework is like super dumb and aint nobody like that. Things that are also dumb is reading and school and that kind of stuff yall

• Hello, I am John Banks from CCB News. I believe that giving children more school home work is completely absurd and should not be done.

Giving children school homework drives them away from other important activities like after schools sports and activities. Homework is also, very unpopular among any child and does not serve much purpose since you can always just learn it in school. In conclusion, school homework should not be give to children. Thank you for reading this comment. This is John Banks, signing off. NOW DAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• No homework PLS

Many students and their parents are frazzled by the amount of homework being piled on in the schools. Yet researchers say that American students have just the right amount of homework.

“Kids today are overwhelmed!” a parent recently wrote in an email to GreatSchools.Org “My first-grade son was required to research a significant person from history and write a paper of at least two pages about the person, with a bibliography. How can he be expected to do that by himself? He just started to learn to read and write a couple of months ago. Schools are pushing too hard and expecting too much from kids.”

Diane Garfield, a fifth-grade teacher in San Francisco, concurs. “I believe that we’re stressing children out,” she says.

But hold on, it’s not just the kids who are stressed out. “Teachers nowadays assign these almost college-level projects with requirements that make my mouth fall open with disbelief,” says another frustrated parent. “It’s not just the kids who suffer!”

DIE

• No homework PLS

DIE

• Homework is poop

Jhfjhdgfhdsbfjdgf d hfdhfdjhfndjf hd fh dfjh fjdhjfdhdhj hfjh jf hfjhjfhdjghdxfhxdkx f f dhhsdfsh sdfdf sdhdf fh f f f s sf h hvhh hh h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h I needed 50 more words

• Homework is absolute trash!!

C'mon, we all need a break, really, it doesn't make people smarter, it makes you wonder more, and also makes you more bored... H o m e w o r k is t r a s h. N o b o d y l i k e s i t.