• Yes, children (like me) should have naps

I think that children shoud have a time in between classes to take a short nap, or just to rest. A five to ten minute break would do fine in between classes. Naps help renew energy in the brain; it makes us less giddy, more able to focus on work. In my opinion, kids should have naps. Also, don't take me for being biased because I'm a kid, I've actually done some research on this.

• No. Especially not high school.

Having nap time in Primary would not really affect much unless the person is far behind everyone else in terms of academic marks. High schoolers should most defiantly not have a nap time. High school life is already busy and hectic and although I do agree that sleep could help relive the stress that builds up, at school is not an appropriate time to be catching up on sleep. They should not even need sleep unless they stayed up till 1am watching movies or playing games. Nap time in school would only distract students and cause time to wasted, time that could have been spent learning something or creating something new.
    Nap time in school would encourage students to be lazy and that is something that will affect you badly for the rest of your life.

• Students shouldn't have nap time.

The only reason a student would need nap time in school is if they were over tired. To this I say they should have gone to bed earlier. If a nap time was put in place I doubt that many people would go to sleep, they would most likely spend the time socialising.