• Killing is sometimes necessary

In some cases, it can be. Even though killing is a bad thing, there may be some cases where it is the only way to survive. What if your friend was about to be killed by a man with a gun, and you yourself have a gun. What would you do? Would just stand there and watch your friend die or shoot the person who is about to kill your friend.

• Think of the plants, man.

It is necessary, man, we have to kill animals to eat, man, If you dont kill things, we can eat, man. I can't smoke my wacky tobacky, man. I need my wacky tobacky, man. My holy pasta god said that wacky toacky was good, man...Or was that my dealer..? Who knows, man.

• Killing is a part of our lives.

Killing or murdering is a really terrible crime. The judge can imprison you for 5 to 10 years sentences. However, somtimes killing is a part of our survival. For example, You see one person is trying to activate a bomb. And you have a gun. Would you shoot him or tell everybody and let him activate the bomb or just stand there call the police and wait for them. Your "patient" could kill you. What if it is an atomic bomb or something that will damage the whole city. My answer is killing is absolutely necessary in some cases.

• Killing is a part of our lives.

• Yes Killing is necessary.

The previous respondents are thinking to narrowly. The statement is Killing is necessary not killing humans is necessary. Based on those 3 words I have to agree. Killing is necessary. We all must ingest nutrients to live. Those nutrients come from animals and plants. We (as humans) farm and kill countless animals for food. Think cows, sheep, chickens, and catfish. We also kill plants for their nutrients but not as much as animals as we often only eat part of the plant. In order for any animal to live, something must else die. So Killing Is Necessary.

As for the killing of humans, sometimes that is necessary. Let me first state that I am opposed to killing anything unless it is to feed you or your family. That said I have to admit that killing humans is sometimes necessary. Think back to the school shooting last week. The police had to kill the shooter because he would not give up. The police had to make a choice. Try to detain him without killing him or kill him before he kills more innocents or some of the them. I think they made the right choice.

Consider that a foreign army came into your city and the local commander states "Good News, you are all now citizens of the Third Reich. Oh, before I forget if you are not Aryan or you have a physical or mental handicap please enter the trains to your left. Place your bags on the train to right. We will be taking you to a resort in the countryside. While there you can enjoy our wonderful sauna with the cyanide steam. If that is not to your enjoyment you can participate in our weight loss program of 16 hours of work daily with only a very small meal each day. You will love it. Any questions?" What would you do. Negotiate? That did not work. Peace demonstrations? That only lead to the demonstrators family and friends being killed. The only effective resistance was killing as many of Hitler's soldiers until he was persuaded to change his mind. That did not work until it was Hitler who was personally threaten with death. However, it did work with Japan.

Killing is necessary and killing humans is sometimes necessary. I wish it wasn't.

• Killing is necessary for human survival.

If we didn't kill we would have nothing to eat, simply as that. Plants and animals had to be killed by us for food and nutritions. If we want to eat fish we have to kill them first, same theory with every other living animal. Is killing necessary for human survial, most definately yes.

• Rick And Morty Purging

Rick and Morty. Ricks famous lines are "Lets *burp* purge Morty. Morty and Rick needed to kill people in order to survive on a unknown planet so killing was completely necessary and so was burning someones face off with rocket boots. So yes, killing is very necessary in some peoples lives

• J j j

J j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j

• Hjkh fa afsd dsfa

Hlkjhjkhhjhjkhl jhjkhj j jj j j tg dg ett tr tw fdas afsd fdas fdsa fds fdsf fs adfsd af dsfds fd s dfsa fdsa dfsa dfas dfs fdsa dfs fds fds fds dfs fds dsf dfs df dfs dfs fds fds dfs dfs dfs fdsdfs df s dfa dfs

• It's not nesscary

I don't understand why people think killing is necessary. Murdering people is completely pointless because tons of people are being born every day. Taking a person out of the world, for your own needs is a bit selfish. Unless you're being attacked or threatened by a person, that makes you a murderer. Also why is this even here? We already know the answer.

• Killing is not necessary

Killing should not be allowed. Perhaps we might face with the situation in which we need to kill. But killing should be the last option after all. If killing is allowed, it can be abused. Therefore, it can cause side effects and might harm even actually innocent ones. At last, if killing is allowed, we will consider lives inconsiderable.

Vox_Veritas says2015-10-05T15:15:49.190
In what instance?
RedWhiteBlueBlooded says2015-10-05T15:44:39.330
Killing terrorist....
RedWhiteBlueBlooded says2015-10-05T15:44:49.190
Killing terrorists....