• Blame our culture, not Kim.

I find it ridiculous that Kim Kardashian's game makes $700,000 a day. However, none of this is Kim's fault. She has every right to market products and profit off of her name and image, and does deserve the money that she has earned. If people have a problem with this, they should blame our culture that supports the popularity of such a star, which allows her to profit this much off of a simple game.

• Yes, I believe she does.

I think it gets very hard to decide who deserves what they have earned and who doesn't. She was smart enough to use her popularity to sell the app and therefore I think she deserves what she gets. I do not want her life and I think she gives up a lot in order to have the life she has.

• Of course Kim Kardashian desreves everything she works for; just like the rest of us.

People have agreed to spend vast amounts of money on her "game" that she has marketed and worked very hard to promote to the point it is today. Fame is a funny thing. Once you attain it, you no longer have to work to keep it and it accommodates itself. We (well some people) perpetuate it and her lifestyle. She has capitalized on just like most of us would, but in reality, the people that read these stories, that buy her product, watch her shows: they are throwing money at her. Does she deserve it? Whose business is that anyway?

• Kim Kardashian's game makes $700,000 a day

The game is free to download, but players spend real money on things like virtual clothes, virtual hairstyles and energy boosts for their avatars. The more your avatar does, the faster you can move up the ranks from the E List to the A List -- the objective of the game.
    If sales continue at their current rate, the game will gross $200 million in its first year, according to Doug Creutz, an analyst at Cowen and Company. That would put "Kim Kardashian: Hollywood" in the big leagues with smash-hit mobile games such as Candy Crush.