• Yes, I know.

Kirk Douglas is still alive, yes I know. I don't care much about celebrities in general so it is not a big deal to me, but I do think he was a good actor. Maybe not the best person, but he was in some good movies I think, I cannot remember.

• Yes, I know and I care.

With his initial donation of $15 million, the Motion Picture & Television Fund in Woodland Hills announced plans to build a two-story $35 million Alzheimer’s facility to be named the Kirk Douglas Care Pavilion, which will be able to take care of upwards of 80 industry members with that disease. It is expected to break ground in late 2016.

• No, I did not know that and it does not both me that I didn't know that.

I did not know Kirk Douglas was still alive. There are many people in the world and it is hard to keep track with all of them. I only keep track of the people in my life that really made an impact. I have heard of Kirk Douglas, but I do not think that he has had a large impact on my life.

• Old and Forgotten

I did not know that Kirk Douglas was still alive. I think a lot of people my age and younger would not even know who that is. When he dies, it will not be such a national outcry as it was for Prince and other famous celebrities who died this year.