Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out with Justin Bieber: Will Kourtney and Scott get back together?

• Yes, I think so.

It’s just one of those things where it makes Kourtney feel good about herself. It’s not serious at all. This young guy is into her, he thinks she’s hot and she’s older. She just wants to have fun. I think Kourtney is still serious about making things work with Scott.

• She probably will.

Those two were together for a long time and I think they both understand each other's flaws. I do think Kourtney and Scott will get back together. They have been apart before and now since they have kids together, I think they'll be eager to live life as a family. Kourtney always seemed like that to me.

• Justin Bieber is more famous.

No, Kourtney Kardashian will not get back together with Scott because Justin Bieber is more famous. Celebrities supposedly date people just to help them with their image. They don't really care about the person that they're dating. Bieber is more famous than Scott, so it makes more sense that Kourtney would want to date Bieber.

• Will Kourtney and Scott get back together? Who the heck cares?

Will Kourtney and Scott get back together? Who the heck cares? Seriously, what on earth possesses a person to give a stinking rip who some no-talent reality TV personality steps out with, or whether she gets back together with.....Scott who? And to think that these celebrity worshipers get to vote.