Kourtney Kardashian's third pregnancy: Do you want to know what the gender of Kourtney's third baby will be?

We can assume what the sex of this baby will be a boy if it goes accordingly. Usually it goes boy, girl, boy for most people who are pregnant. So this one is going to be a baby boy. Now let's see if Kim is pregant also. You know those Kardashians are very fertile.

• I Just Don't Care

Quite frankly, if you have a personal reason to take interest in the inner workings of a celebrity's personal life, then that's great. But as far as I'm concerned, if I don't feel some sort of personal connection to that person, then I really just plain don't give a flying crap about her baby's gender. She's having a baby, and that is a blessing, and if I knew her, I would say congratulations. But I just don't think it makes any difference.

• I Have no interest in Kourtney Kardashian's Baby

Many people would say that an obsession with celebrity is a waste of time and mental energy that could best be spent pondering world peace or solving the mystery of life in the universe. That is not my position. I am simply not interested in Kourtney's baby. I'm sure she is a nice lady, but I do not know her and will not be attending the baby shower. Whether her baby is a boy or girl has no consequence for me and so little consequence to the world at large that it would probably not skew the time line in an episode of Star Trek.

• Lives of celebrities should not interfere with our own

There are too many other issues that we each face and deal with to be concerned with nonessential matters in the lives of celebrities. The gender of Kourtney Kardashian's child does not matter to her or the father. They will both love the new child as much either way and the gender should not be a concern for us.

• No, I don't care.

Unless I'm carrying the baby or directly related to the baby I really do not care what the sex is of some random celebrity's baby. She is barely famous and already has a child of each gender so a third won't really be a surprise anyways. I think all of the craze around celebrity babies is extremely irritating and leads to regular people throwing multiple baby shows and gender reveal parties.