Kremlin writing factory attacked: Can the Kremlin keep young writers safe in St. Petersburg despite the risks of attacks and fires?

• Yes, Its happening everywhere.

I think the whole world has to worry about terrorist attacks. It is the main topic of most world news organizations. The government is always thinking and working on plans to keep their citizens safe. Although Russia has a different way of doing things, I am sure keeping these young writers safe is definitely on their radar.

• Yes, the Kremlin can keep young writers safe in St. Petersburg despite the risks of attacks and fires.

Yes, the Kremlin can keep young writers safe in St. Petersburg despite the risks of attacks and fires, but they will have to act quickly. The Kremlin does not care about much other than its own well-being, but it has the power to make sure that everyone is safe in Russia.

• Yes, I do believe Kremlin can keep writers safe.

Yes, I do believe that after the Kremlin writing factory attack that Kremlin can keep young writers safe in St. Petersburg. It is their duty to keep the writers safe so they need to make sure they invest in the proper guards against an attack. If this is done, they should be able to keep the writers safe.

• No, they cannont.

The Kremlin may have some trouble in the near future, due to their cost cutting and unwillingness to keep up with the rest of the world in technological advancements. Russia is a poor nation and they have never really recovered from this poverty. They have very limited resources and these are already spread thin.