Legalization of drugs: Should governments legalize all drugs?

• Its fun and amazing

Yall need to chi3l out m8, drUGs Is Fun, it makes a loy of money, and i can finally become the best drug dealer ever in the world Yo Losser Su3k, 360 quickscope mlg pro 420 blaze it, have you played GtA v, hitler wOuld Never Agr33 to LegALization of DRugS

• Legalise all drugs

I do understand that the medicine is needed because people are ill and that drugs are the only way out of the pain for them but hear me out. My grandma has back pain and she uses pills that contain drugs to relive them and my Grandpa has knee pain so he uses my grandmas leftover pills to relieve his knee pain after that there are still some pills leftover so my 15-year-old cousin gets them from the cabinet and goes and sells them on the black market this isn't a real story but you can see how easily the drugs can keep getting them into the black market, therefore, I think that it is for the greater good that all drugs are legalised.

• Prohibition is immoral

Drugs are used for enjoyment, medicine, or ceremony. These aren't bad things. Punishing with police with guns in a violent manner is brutality and immoral. Saying that these certain drugs are too dangerous to be used isn't scientifically valid, but based off of racism and religious persecution against native Americans.

• The war on drugs has been lost, but...

I live in Colorado where marijuana has been legalized. So far, all of the horror stories and fears about legalization have proven to be completely unfounded. Marijuana legalization has worked well in Colorado so far. But, just because marijuana legalization is okay, that doesn't mean that every drug should be legalized.

Meth is dangerous to manufacture and any building that is made in usually needs to be condemned. This is no longer a case of an adult making a personal choice of what to do in their free time. It causes real damage to the environment and society. This is one drug that should stay illegal.

• A Terrible Idea

While I agree the legalization of marijuana has likely caused fewer problems than it has solved, to legalize all drugs including heroin, crack cocaine, etc. Is a terrible idea. When you legalize something you are basically telling society it is okay to use. A much larger amount of youth will experiment with these incredibly brutal and addicting hard core drugs if they were legalized. This is a ridiculously terrible idea.