Legalization of performance-enhancing drugs in pro sports: Is allowing drugs good for sports and athletes?

• Vote trump only hope!!!

Well i would like to state that i am fully aware that bush did 9/11, well who doesn’t if you don’t believe me you’re not as smart as me, like am 35 years old and still live with my mum that’s saving lots of money so I can do my YouTube career. Thank you

• Vote trump only hope!!!

• Vote trump only hope!!!

• Unfair Advantegs? I think not

Why should some athletes get an unfair advantage to win when other people are clearly better at athletics than the said athlete? Why should they get unfair advantages when other athletes are more deserving and are better athletes and people? Is that fair? No. So why should it be allowed?

• Allowing performance enhancing drugs would be bad for sports and athletes.

Allowing performance enhancing drugs would actually be bad for sports and athletes.First of all the drugs are very bad for a person's health so all these athletes would be going around in poor health.Second of all young children look up to pro athletes so it is even worse for their health.

• Drugs are unfair for everyone involved in sports

No, I do not believe that drugs are good for sports or athletes. It is generally unfair that one player may have a disadvantage because another has chosen to utilize enhancement drugs.It is also unfair in the use of recreational drug, in that it may alter the abilities of athletes. Either way, drugs should eliminated from sports to keep it a truly competitive sport.

• No it is not good for sports.

As the name itself states, the drug is performance enhancing, which should not be allowed it sports as it gives players an unfair advantage over other players on the team. These people get paid so much money in order for people to watch them play the games, people should have to use their own skills not that brought on by a drug.

• No, we should not legalize performance-enhancing drugs.

Sports should be about merit and physical fitness and skill. No one should be able to get a leg up on others through the use of performance-enhancing drugs. Records that are in place were made by people who weren't using drugs, and breaking those records should be done by one's skills and abilities. We shouldn't encourage athletes to abuse their bodies by using drugs.

• PED's Are Bad For Sports

I do not believe legalizing performance-enhancing drugs in pro sports is good for sports or athletes. I think it is especially bad for athletes, because then they will be led into a situation where even if they don't want to take the drugs, they will have to, to keep up with the performance levels.

• Allowing drugs would not be in the best interest of the athletes or the sport they are involved in

Performance-enhancing drugs are not beneficial to the athlete and many have severe adverse affects. Legalization of performance-enhancing drugs would encourage younger athletes to start using them in hopes of recreating performances of drugged up professional athletes. The essence of the sport would be lost to the need to be bigger, faster, and stronger. Be the best athlete you can according to your ability not the pharmacy.

• Bad for the athletes and the game

Legalizing PED's in pro sports is a terrible idea. Not only does it drastically change the mechanics game, it also has a terrible effect on young athletes as pro athletes are unfortunately major role models for young athletes. PED's will give someone a short term boost but is terrible for the intermediate and long term health of an athlete. This is a terrible idea. I don't want every single athlete in high school juicing on steroids because they know they have to if they want to become a pro.