Leon Russell's passing: Are you Googling this musician's musician and downloading his tunes today?

• Yes, but just to check out his work.

When someone famous dies, I think many people want to remember the times they had to their art. They go to the computer and download tunes that mean something to them. I think many people will be doing this for Leon Russell. I recognize his talent, but I was not a fan of his work.

• I don't know who he is.

I saw that Leon Russell passed away and I understood that it mattered to a great number of people. Unfortunately, I had never heard of him before this. I'm still a bit shocked about the US elections otherwise I would take the time to learn more about Russell and maybe even listen to some of his music.

• Leon Russell has passed, but since I've never heard of him before, I will not be downloading his tunes today.

Leon Russell was no doubt a talented musician and beloved by his fans, but up until today I had never heard of him nor knowingly heard any of his songs. Now Leonard Cohen was a different matter, an artist of great talent and influence, and I definitely downloaded some of his songs recently.

• He was great, but I'm not a fan