• It is a sinful community.

In answer to the question, yes. It is absolutely bad if someone identifies with this community. It is one thing to struggle with homosexual temptations or gender identity, but it is another thing to be proud and stand for what is wrong and evil. Anyone who identifies with the LGBT community stands for sin and moral corruption.

• LGBT is a tumor

It is a sinful and morally wrong community. If you're proud to be in this community, then you need to stop pretending and go find a real partner. LGBT is a mental disorder, as is the statement, "there are more than 2 genders". If you stand for this organization, than you stand for sinfulness.

• Yes, It is.

Homosexuality is a mental disease, and instead of finding a cure, society has uplifted it upon a pedestal of praise. This community promotes immorality and perversion. Furthermore, the idea that more than two genders exist, or that you can change genders is completely ludicrous. Read basic biology and human anatomy. This movement is the result of brainwashed millennials and campus liberals who need to cast aside their nescience and understand moral lines need to be drawn in the sand. This community makes me sick.

• Of course not

LGBTQ+ or not, we're all human, therefore we should be treated equally. I myelf cannot believe some of the Pro Arguments, like "oh they're sinners." Well guess what? 1) Not everyone believes in God, and 2) God says that he loves all of his creations, INCLUDING all humans. Humans deserve equal rights

• Sometimes I wonder

What draws all these people of different sexual preferences together. I can't see, for example why a transsexual necessarily has anything more to do with a lesbian that a bisexual does with a heterosexual. Or why not being heterosexual should be a "thing". I think sexuality (whatever it may be) is irrelevant (except maybe to the person you're dating). But to each their own. If people get strength or comfort from being in a community, good for them.

• Sometimes I wonder

• Simple answer: No.

There's nothing wrong with being gay. It's a natural occurrence among humans. The only people who stand against gays are the misguided or radical religious people (those two groups aren't mutually exclusive either). The same people in my country who say it's sinful because the bible says so are the same who ignore that the same book and chapter that says so also says wearing clothing of different fabric and eating pork or crayfish are sins. The same book that says that it's okay to stone your unruly children to death at the edge of town and own slaves. Choose your moral compass wisely before trying to decide what's moral for others.

• It's fine, be whoever you want!

Nothing is wrong with me likening the same gender. Or both genders. Or all the genders. Or even none of the genders. So deal with it, haters. No one needs to be told what they can or can't love. You say the gay community enforces others to be gay, while straights are saying their female baby girl will have a great husband one day. Well, she could be gay. Don't preach hate guys.

Skeptical1 says2016-11-23T08:49:24.707
Last I heard it was LGBTQI... I have nothing against anyone's sexual preferences - everyone should be free to live the life they choose if it doesn't hurt others. My only complaint is that I'm getting old, and if there are too many more letters added, I'll never remember them. Could we just have NH (not heterosexual) instead? Come to think of it, wouldn't it be great if eventually we just had "The community", and it included everyone?