• No she didn't get what she deserved

She obviously got less then she truly deserved because if it was the other way around I am almost positive he would have gotten the death sentences because of how much of a overkill this was. In my opinion she should be put to death for the brutal murder and compulsive lying. I am glad she got life in prison but if I had the choice she would have been put to death.

• Yes, she deserved a life sentence in prison.

Jodi Arias was found guilty of pre-meditated murder, and the details that came out of the trial proved it to be especially savage. Arias claimed self-defense, but the jury decided otherwise. She's lucky she was only sentenced to life in prison since the state of Arizona supports the death penalty.

• Yes, Jodi Arias deserved her prison sentece

While in a modern world it may seem that life in prison is a very primitive way of dealing with criminals, it is only fair what happened to Jodi purely because of the fact that her murder was unjustified. Not only did she murder, she also victimized the victim's family by making them face the horror of the brutal death of a dear relative.

• Yes, Jodi Arias deserves life in prison.

Jodi Arias definitely deserves to spend the rest of her natural life in prison for taking another person's life. It was obvious that she was lying all along because her story changed so many times. The amount of overkill with the multiple stabbings and probable post-mortem gunshot suggest that the killing was not self-defense.

• Jody Arias Will Never Go Free

Jody Arias will never act as a free woman again, and that's a just punishment for the crime of which she was convicted. Although nothing will ever bring the victim back to life, society is at least safe from someone who obviously has little concern for her fellow human beings.

• No she didn't get what she deserved

PoeticJustice says2015-08-03T10:29:22.220
She committed the crime and now is in prison, and it is deserved.