Life With Archie: Do you think it is a good idea to kill Archie?

• Archie must die

I would never say that it's a good idea to kill a person, but Archie is not a person. Archie is a fictional character, the star of a publication which isn't doing very well and must be discontinued. If you are going to discontinue a publication and abandon the readers then it makes sense to make of spectacle of the discontinuation and make a few bucks in the process.

• Yes, it is the best way to end a series.

The series is called the The life of Archie, so the only way it really can end is with the Death of Archie. It is not a new concept and the fans may still love it, but the character belongs to the author. If he wants to kill off his character, there is nothing anybody can say to dissuade that author.

• No they Should not kill Archie.

Archie is someone we grew up with , someone we look to when we want to fade into Fantasyland , and be happy. Where all there is to do is hang out at the malt shop , go to the beach or have two girls fight over you. To mostly be safe to always be okay an to never die!

• That is not happy.

No, I do not think it is a good idea to kill Archie, because he is too main of a character in Life With Archie. Archie is the cute, freckly haired kid. He is also the star of the comic. In a situation like that, for suspense you only kill off supporting characters.

• Not A Fan

I do not believe it is a good idea to kill Archie on 'Life With Archie.' I think the show is borderline and I'm not much interested in it, but where would they go from there? I suppose they could continue, but it would probably cause some people to stop watching the show altogether.