London holds 1/5 of the world's gold, is it a wise decision of the world's governments to hold a majority of the world's wealth in one location?

• Yes, it is a wise decision of the world's governments to hold a majority of the world's wealth in one location.

The most time consuming constraint will be: where on earth do you make an effort to try to find the vault they use to keep the wealth in London on your own? When you first start, it can certainly create the impression that there is not a single thing in the unrestricted sector associated with the vault’s specific location. Therefore, it is a wise decision.

• Not a smart choice for the government to hold 1/5 of the world's gold in one location

As someone who watched the horror of 9/ll up close and personal, I know that the Trade Centers in NY were hit by terrorists to cripple the U.S. economy. We were put in an economic downslide and the terrorist attacks extended the recession we were already in. Having that much of the world's wealth in one location, even though it's spread over several locations, makes me fear that terrorists will attack the city and the underground vaults.

• No, it is not wise to hold a majority of the world's wealth in one location.

No, it is not a wise decision of the world's governments to hold such a large amount of gold in one location. A single consolidated location for such a valuable commodity may become an easy target for criminals. With so much of the world reliant on this particular commodity, a robbery or theft at this location could cause many of the world's economies to crumble.

• Distribute the Wealth

I think London has to be careful with keeping a lumpsome that big in one location. I think as long as all the parts of the sum are watched under good eyes, there should be no problem in distributing it in hopes to keep all of it safe. If a giant sink hole were to take place in the area with the gold in it, well, there goes your gold.

• It's too dangerous for a nation to handle.

Britain might as well pretend there is a ticking bomb of disaster that will blow up eventually. Despite its geographical identity as an island, Britain is still prone to raids and thefts despite the technological advancements present.

I wish I can say more, but I am afraid of my naivety of the situation.