Louis Tomlinson's mother dies of leukemia: Is a cure for cancer being hidden?

• No, i disagree.

I don't think a cure for cancer is being hidden. There are conspiracy theories claiming a cure for cancer is being hidden, but I don't see the point of that. A cure would add trillions to the company's profit that creates it and the scientist would have world acclaim. So I don't think a cancer cure is being hidden, I don't see the logic behind it.

• No, a cure for cancer is not being hidden.

No, a cure for cancer is not being hidden. Many people who believe in conspiracy theories believe a cure for cancer exists and is being withheld by people who profit off of treating the disease. However, many of the very people who would profit off of withholding the cure have died of cancer themselves.

No, a cure for cancer is not being hidden. Pharmaceutical companies and medical researchers spend many millions of dollars a year in the research and testing of cancer drugs. A search of the federal government's clinical trials website [clinicaltrials.gov] currently shows 231,976 studies with locations in all 50 States and in 194 countries. The majority of these are trials of procedures and drugs for the treatment of various forms of cancer. There is no motivation to "hide" a cure when the company that wins the race in the competition to develop a successful drug stands to reap significant financial rewards.

• I don't think a cure for cancer is being hidden

There are conspiracy theories claiming a cure for cancer is being hidden, but I don't see the point of that. A cure would add trillions to the company's profit that creates it and the scientist would have world acclaim. So I don't think a cancer cure is being hidden, I don't see the logic behind it.