• Love IS overrated.

On a personal level maybe my bad experiences maybe making me a little bias. I think it's not worth the pain, love can be the best emotion and it can be the worst. Why love if in the end you're just going to get hurt? It's better to be alone, that way noone can hurt you.

• Power of love

I'm not not sure why love is often said to be powerful, maybe because the word can be used to stop men seeing their family. When you see a couple together you might imagine they are having a wonderful time but they most probably are not since the majority of women don't really want to be happy or want a man to do something special or unexpected for her. They might say they like romantic gestures, but in reality they will just think you are cheating if you do.

• Careless . .

So it doesn't matter what or who you love i think person must be careless everything besides good. Everyhing when people love terrible close him or herself to it. Everything will disappear . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• What is love?

First, we need to agree what love is and what love is not. How does love come into being? So I see someone or some thing and from that seeing I get a sensation, from that sensation I think about how nice it would be to be close to the person/object. I want that person to be mine. Therefore, I am associating that object with me. And if that person decides to leave me or cheat on me then it is a direct assault on me. Because that person is mine. I am jealous, full of hate, how could he/she take away my security. Is love a possession? Is that how most in society define love? So let us agree that love is not possession, jealousy, hate, or security. So what is love then? When I look at a flower in full bloom or a majestic mountain range from a distance and just take it in at the moment, revel in the beauty. When I have compassion for another and don't expect anything in return. When I love someone for who they are and I set them free. I don't possess them and I don't want to. So if you can understand love in that way then you will understand it is the cure for the world.

• No no no

Love can be both. It depends on who you love but it is definitely not overrated. ........... . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .