Luke Kuechlys of the Panthers suffers Concussion: Does this hurt their Playoff hopes?

• Yes, I think so.

NFL needs to meet with Rugby officals and see how the culture of that sport can help the NFL. I watch both sports and I feel like the NFL players literally use their bodies as battering rams because of their protective equipment. Rugby players don't lead with the head for obvious reasons, and their tackling is much more fundamental. Not saying they don't have injury issues as well. But its certainly not as brutal a sport as the NFL.

• Yes, it does.

I agree with this. It actually hurts their playoff hopes. It was the worst thing to happen actually. By Luke Kuechly's suffering Concussion, the Panthers are not going to have a swift time. This is because Luke Kuechlys is one of the best players. We all understand having to do without one of the strongholds in the team.

• They can still pull it off

One player doesn't make the team. Sure, he is a key player, but that doesn't mean there aren't others that can step up to the plate and make game-winning plays. No single player is irreplaceable, and a team cannot say that their chances of wining are over because of one injured player.

• No, it doesn't

Luke Kuechlys is probably a very important member of the Panthers team but I believe that everyone is important. I would also like to believe that they are a professional team. Hence, if Luke finds it too difficult for the playoffs, I am sure there is a team member that can do his part.