Lululemon has released a new collection with textile artist Janaina Milheiro: Will you buy any of the activewear pieces in this collection?

• I will definitely buy a piece from this collection.

Lululemon's partnership with textile artist Janaina Milheiro in their new collection is incredibly exciting. Milheiro has worked with some of the most world's most prestigious fashion houses, such as Chanel, Valentino, and Proenza Schouler. This collection brings an entirely new sense of elite sophistication and luxury to the Lululemon brand.

• It is artistic.

Just because clothing is for active sports doesn't mean that it has to be boring. Milheiro gets this, and the clothes are artistic as well as practical. They are unique and original, and exactly what a typical mother and hardworking woman wants when she goes to the gym. The clothes are refreshing and special.

• No, but I'm sure they'll create some fine activewear.

I would most likely not purchase these items. I am not one who keeps up with the latest clothes. I don’t I need any yogawear since I don’t do yoga. I’m sure they will produce a lovely collection of clothing for their purposes, however. Who knows? I may need some non-yoga activewear one day.

• No, I will not.

Lulumon is overpriced and out of my budget. Even if I liked the clothes, which I do not, I could not buy them. I don't have the money to buy more atheltic clothes, and I am not really impressed by Lulumon. They are notoriously seethrough and are not better quality than other yoga clothes.