Maggie Gyllenhaal as "The Honorable Woman": Will her performance bring acclaim to Sundance?

• She's a perfect choice

I think absolutely yes, Maggie Gyllenhall will bring acclaim and admiration to Sundance in her role as The Honorable Woman. He performance is widely anticipated by her fans and no doubt she will be well received by all and her performance will not disappoint. Great performances always bring well deserved acclaim.

• Maggie Gyllenhaal's performance will bring acclaim

Maggie Gyllenhaal's performance as 'The Honorable Woman" will bring acclaim to Sundance; however, many roles Maggie Gyllenhaal has been in have brought her acclaim. The Sundance Film Festival celebrates films of all styles and types, I don't think that this film is necessarily any different than many previous Sundance films but the amount of press this film has received will definitely bring about more acclaim for the festival.

• Maggie Gyllenhall brings great acclaim to the Sundance Festival as she does with all her work.

Maggie Gyllenhall has proven to be a strong lead in many of her other roles, and no doubt do the same for "The Honorable Woman" debuting at this year's Sundance Festival. Her roles have shown not only her incredible flexibility but also her ability to capture an honest and true character. While every actor/actress has roles that may not showcase their talent, Maggie Gyllenhall will always prove her excellence.

• yes, I think it will

I think that Maggie Gyllenhaal will have a stand out performance and bring a lot of buzz to Sundance. I think people will be talking a lot about it and will want more people to see it. It could really cause a lot of people who would never consider Sundance to watch it.