Malaysian jetliner missing: Does the Malaysian government know more than it is telling us?

• Malaysian jetliner missing

The Malaysian jetliner that is missing and has been missing for weeks now with no trace. I think that The Malaysian government knows more than it is telling us at this time because it does not want to scare the families until it is one hundred percent sure of the outcome.

• It has defense failures.

Yes, the Malaysian government knows more than it is telling us about the missing jetliner, because it is trying to save face. Malaysia does not want to admit how weak its defenses are. It didn't even know that the plane had turned around. It saw it, but dismissed it. They don't want to admit they have a poor system.

• Yes, the Malaysian government knows more than they're telling.

I think that the Malaysian government knows more than it is tell the public in regards to the missing jetliner. I think that it is clear the the government officials who have been speaking to the international media have been acting very shady during some of their questions and conferences.

• It Is Doubtful

I have my doubts the Malaysian government knows more than it is telling us, in regards to the missing jetliner. It is doubtful a government could keep such a secret in today's world, especially with countries spying like the United Kingdom, the United States, and Russia. Assuming something so large and so talked about could be hidden for so long is unreasonable.