Marilyn Burns Dead at 65: Was the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake a great film?

• Yes, the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake was a good film.

I believe that a modern remake of a movie can often improve upon things that were done poorly in the original movie, while also making it more relevant to a modern audience. I believe the remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre does just this, and so, it should be considered a great movie.

• Texas Chainsaw Massacre not a great remake

Most original movie are great how they are and do not to be remade. If a movie is good and popular is usually does not need to be remade. I never seen the original but the remake was not that good of a film. This is my opinion and other opinions may vary.

• It was so silly.

No, the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake was not a great film, because it was so cheap and poorly done. Like any horror film, a lot of the things that happened were cheesy and predictable, and it didn't really have much of a plot at all. They should have worked harder on the script.

• No, I dont think the movie will ever be as good as the original.

No, I don't think the movie will ever be as good as the original. The first film really captured allot of great scary things inside of it. I love the way the film was directed and produced and the remake will never be able to compare to that at all.