Mary Keitany wins the New York Marathon. Do you think she is headed to the olympics in her athletic career?

• Yes, I think so.

Keitany, meanwhile, probably doesn't have as many miles or race days in front of her as Ghebreslassie does. But she was still on a record pace by the 20-mile mark though she had been running alone the last half of the race. Her winning time of 2:24.26 gave her a 3-minute, 34-second margin of victory, the biggest in the New York women's race since Waitz's 1988 win.

• Yes, she is headed there.

Mary Keitany has entered into the great books of history after becoming the first person to win the New York marathon 3 time in a row. That is indeed a great achievement and now what is remaining for her is the Olympic medal. I believe she will try her luck in the Olympics and if she wins she will end her career on a high note.

• Yes, she probably is.

If Mary Keitany wants to go to the olypics there is likely a place for her there. She has proven that she is a capable and fast endurance runner, and can compete against some of the best and fastest runners. Other marathon runners have gone on to compete in the olymics.

• Yes, I think she is headed to the olympics in her athletic career.

Yes, I think she is headed to the olympics in her athletic career because she has proven she is one of the best athletes alive. She will continue to improve and will win many more races throughout her life. She might even win gold if she makes it to the Olympics.