Matthew McConaughey's "Alright, Alright, Alright": Is it the greatest quote from the movie Dazed and Confused?

• Matthew McConaughey's "Alright, Alright, Alright": It is the greatest quote from the movie Dazed and Confused.

Matthew McConaughey's "Alright, Alright, Alright": It is the greatest quote from the movie Dazed and Confused. Seems that anybody that you talk to about the movie that this is the line that sticks with them. It is a great movie and he is a great actor. I think this phrase will be around for awhile.

• Entire Movie is Horrible

Perhaps I'm a bit high-brow, but the entire movie "Dazed and Confused" isn't even worth the celluloid it's printed upon. Why do we need an entire movie about being drunk and doing drugs? Kids don't need this kind of junk filling their brains. We've seen what happens when teens mimic their favorite movies--it never ends well with huge parties, drunken escapades and horrible pranks gone awry. There are no great quotes from "Dazed and Confused" because the entire film is horrible and pointless.

• Matther McConaughey's quote is not the greatest

The movie Dazed and Confused is a great film filled with lots of quotable material. Matthew McConaughey's "Alright, Alright, Alright" may be the most quoted part of the movie but is it by far not the greatest. People need to watch the movie to decided what quote they feel is the best.

• No It's Not

I do not believe Matthew McConaughey's quote from Dazed and Confused is the greatest quote from the film. There's nothing particularly charming about this quote other than it is catchy. Catchy phrases don't carry much weight in my opinion. I think a better quote could be found without much effort.