McDonald's created exactly four different shapes for chicken nuggets: Do details change the way you select a restaurant?

• Yes, details do influence my choice of restaurant.

Yes, I do consider details about the products served at a restaurant when I consider where to go. A mass produced chicken nugget product is not appetizing to me and knowing that there are exactly four shapes available at McDonald's drives home the point that this is a heavily machine oriented process.

• It's the little things.

A person goes to a restaurant for an experience. In the case of fast food chains, a person chooses the chain because they know exactly what they are going to get. In the case of McDonalds, a person wants a certain product when they order chicken McNuggets. McDonalds goes to great lengths to give their customers an experience.

• Yes, details change the way I select a restaurant.

Yes, details change the way I select a restaurant because it shows that the restaurant is willing to do something different to entice new customers. I am far more interested in going to places that keep trying new things instead of sticking with the same recipe year after year. This was a good decision.

• No, small details such as the shape of chicken nuggets does not necessarily change the way I select a restaurant

No, small details such as the shape of chicken nuggets does not necessarily change my restaurant selections. I don't generally pay attention to the small details. However, I'm sure that a uniformity of chicken nuggets may subconsciously play a part in my enjoyment of a food or even in my recognition of a food that I've enjoyed in the past.