• Their Fries = Mmmm

I know my opposition will say how it's disgusting and the meat they use is terrible and such, but I personally don't mind a McChicken once in a while and I cannot get enough of their fries. Pure salty, fatty delicious. It's definitely not healthy, but I do like the taste.

• The best food in the world

McDonald's has the best food in the world. The burgers taste like the best burgers you will ever had. It's burgers are better than Burger King and its tacos are better than Taco Bell and Wendy (the fat) goes to McDonald's rather than Wendy's and Arby (the fat) goes to McDonald's rather than Arby's. Even Carl and his son would rather go to McDonald's than their own place because McDonald's is the place where dreams come true.

• I love mc'donald

The food served by mc Donald is delicious . Fries , burger,ice cream ,coffee is just awesome . I know that junk food is not good for health but taking it once in a week doesn't harm our body at all. As we we need change (specially in food). Everything has something good and bad in them . I think opposition must also see good things....

• So yummy and delicous

I know what your thinking pink slime and other crap in there food is gross but just taste it we all know McDonald's tastes awesome there fries are good there chicken there burgers everything is so good I love it and everytime I get it,it puts a smile on my face don't deny it we all think McDonald's tastes good

• Pink slime + other stuff

Omg they put pink slime in their meat once! Pink slime is meat, blood, and bones all crushed into a goo. That is the most disgusting thing i have ever heard of. Do you really want to be eating this? Its just a bunch of chemicals with probably 10% meat. I puked after i ate their burgers. They taste like rubber and feel like rubber. Pls comment

• It is good, but it is disgusting.

Who doesn't love a cheap yummy way to get dinner? Is it good for you? Of course not, but the fact is it is more expensive for healthy foods but McDonalds is cheap, filling, and delicious. I don't quite understand why healthier foods are more money but then we have a problem with fast food even though nothing is being done to change it. Oh well.

• Supporting an obesity pandemic through, "food"?

A more pressing question is their marketing techniques. Their tactics are a subterfuge, intentionally designed to target underclass individuals and the destitute. What's doubly offensive is the fat encumbered drivel that passes for their food; whilst only barely doing the same for their quality assessments. You can't inundate porcine or other victuals with fat and calories and expect people not to eat it. That would be against our fundamental human character. The unscrupulous tactics, the manipulation and the chronically low standards makes not just for a bad dining experience, but an economic and ethical imbroglio.

• Most disgusting burgers I had ever eaten

Mc Donalds food is nasty and full of preservatives so the food can last a long time. There was a video on You Tube of a man storing french fires for 2 months in a container and not a single spore grew. Knowing that made me realize how much junk they put in their food, Burgers taste like garbage. Last time I had Mc Donald it gave me diarrhea for couple of hours, and boy I was just blasting out waste like crazy. Who wants to have that after eating lunch that is awful. You want a real burger? Go to In & Out and in my location we have Nations Giant Hamburgers which is good as well. I haven't ate at MC Donald's almost in a decade.

• Yes for good, no for disgusting. The biggest puke I've ever known

Seriously I think it's dog s--t pretending to be food. My hatred for McDonald's has led to other hatreds which I won't explain now. But let's say I'm slowly gearing to home cooked food only. There are exception. Like places geared towards delivery, such as UNO and your local pizzeria. Those are great but any place geared for solely being a restaurant. Let's face it, it's becoming the same as McDonald's to me. Not to mention the McD's logo. Ugh. And when I see people bring McDonald's into their home. Yuck. Rappers for instance, turning their homes into pigstuys!

• Pink slime + other stuff