McDonalds' new menu: Will McDonalds still be popular as food prices rise?

• Yes, they will still be popular

McDonald's has a good customer base that does like their food. They will still have people buying even if the price goes up a little. If the price goes extremely high that might change but if it only rises by a small percentage they will be just fine because they many good customers. McDonald's has a unique menu different then Burger King or Taco Bell.

• Convience will continue to be popular.

The problem with MacDonald's is the convenience and the heavily salted foods. We are trained to think that these foods are good so we will continue to buy them. I've tried my best to avoid fast food, but it doesn't always work. Sometimes I have to feed my family in a hurry.

• It's too expensive.

As minimum wage floors are increased around the country, like they just were in Michigan, McDonalds is going to have to raise their prices in order to compete. Other restaurants that offer healthier food in a somewhat fast setting, like a Chipotle or Qdoba, are going to overtake McDonalds because they will offer a better product at the same price.

• What new menu?

I don't care if McDonald's offers free massages to its customers just for buying a McChicken Sandwich, I still wouldn't eat there. McDonald's is the absolute worst on the fast food chain. Their food tastes terrible (and it's high in calories). On average, I only eat fast food on average twice a year, if that. If they offered more healthier options and smaller portions and fewer calories, maybe...... MAYBE..... I would eat McDonald's again, but that's a BIG maybe from the makers of Big Fat McMac.

Posted by: S.K
  • McDonalds still popular?

I believe McDonalds will be the know as the worst place to eat on earth. If you watch videos on how they make their food, there is no doubt that even you wouldn't eat their food. Example is how they make their chicken nuggets. It looks like a pink paste that you can put to cure athletes foot