McKnight's killer out on parole: Should the McKnight's killer be out on parole?

• Yes, he should.

McKnight's killer has done his time for the crime that he committed. He has done a good job of making sure that he is a better person and that he has repented of his crime. He deserves the parole he has been granted and he deserves a second chance in life.

• Which story is this?

Do you mean the man accused of killing Joe McKnight in a road rage situation? If so, this man apparently wasn't even arrested for the shooting which is still under investigation. If this is the case, it certainly sounds like Ronald Gasser shouldn't be walking around, and that he should be in jail somewhere.

• No, probably not.

While I don't believe in the death penalty, I also don't believe in letting killers out of prison too easily. I believe that there has to be no doubt whatsoever that the person is reformed and won't kill again. If there is any doubt that a person who has killed will kill again, then he should not be released.

• No, Joe McKnight's killer should not walk free.

No, Joe McKnight's killer should not be out free on parole. Mr. McKnight's killer is a dangerous man and his presence in public puts all of us at risk. His murder of Mr. McKnight during a road rage incident shows how important it is that he remain locked in jail.