Mexicans Launch Boycotts of U.S. Companies in Fury at Donald Trump: Do you think Trump will make it with various kinds of protests

• Trump is smart and a natural strong leader.

Trump was elected fairly and is likely to tackle any obstacle he finds relatively easily. The protests are made up of bitter people that cannot accept that he is president. I think he will turn out to be an excellent president, judging by his promised policies and his amazing first week alone.

• Yes, I think so.

It is like a marriage is breaking up. But it is not going to be an easy divorce. Trump right now is not very popular.He has the lowest approval ratings of any newly elected president.However, this doesn't mean that he will be unpopular throughout his presidential term.George W.Bush after 9/11 had the highest approval ratings of any president, however by the end of his presidency he had the lowest of any president.

• Yes Trump will make it through the protests.

Trump right now is not very popular.He has the lowest approval ratings of any newly elected president.However, this doesn't mean that he will be unpopular throughout his presidential term.George W.Bush after 9/11 had the highest approval ratings of any president, however by the end of his presidency he had the lowest of any president.

• The question is a bit confusing

Trump is very thin skinned and a narcissist, so he doesn't handle public opposition well at all. That being said, I don't know what "will Trump make it" exactly means. I hope he won't as I don't think he's good for this country. He's easily provoked, and obsessed with his own popularity, opposition makes him crazy.

• No, I do not think Trump will make it with various kinds of protests.

No, I do not think Trump will make it with various kinds of protests. I think he will be forced to resign or will be impeached within the year. The alternative is too scary to consider. If he is still president in a year, he will become a dictator or authoritarian.