Miami artist Maximo Caminero believes there should be a limit to damages caused via protest, such as his breaking of Ai Weiwei's vase. Do you agree?

• Yes, I do think so

I am not for violence in protesting, there are so many good examples of how people can push for non violent ways for the future better of mankind. The issues that arise when you break or trash things, far out weigh the peoples choice for the future. I think they should be stopped,but also at what cost? Violence is never the answer.

• Yes, I do.

A protest should not go to the extreme where things or people are being harmed. A protest should be peaceful or you will not be taken seriously. A violent protest where things are getting broken would only serve to hurt the protesters and the cause that they are working so hard to protest for.

• Maximo Caminero is wrong in regards to his breaking of Ai Weiwei's vase.

Miami artist Maximo Caminero believes that he should not be held fully responsible for the smashing of a priceless vase. He claims he did it as a form of performance art and tribute to the artist Ai Weiwei. If Mr. Caminero wanted to smash a vase in protest, he should have purchased it and then called a press conference. Then he could have smashed it in front of larger audience. I believe he smashed the vase on impulse and is now just making excuses.

• No, there shouldn't be a limit to damages caused by protest.

I do not agree with Miami artist Maximo Caminer's belieft that there should be a limit to financial responsibility that occurs during a protest. I think that if somebody damages or breaks other people's personal property or valuables during a protest, the person should be responsible for paying for it.

• No limtis are best

This question is one that many people have been asking for a very long time because the subject matter is not one that is easily answered. There is a large group of people that believe the answer is simple and a quick resolution can be had. But that is not the case in this situation. Limits should not be set on damages.