• No they dont

While I do not follow football, I am a fan of science. In many instances in the biological world, animals, such as the poison dart frog, will use the color orange as a warning to potential predators. In other cases, when one color is primarily displayed between the surrounding environment and the creatures within in, a camouflage effect is created. So, for the Miami Dolphins, perhaps the case is the latter where they created their own camouflage effect; thereby causing difficulty to see each other clearly enough to execute the plays necessary to win. I also think it is possible that if the team just did not like the orange uniforms, they could have created a self-fulfilling prophecy by losing the game. In short, they created their own "bad luck".

• No they dont

• When a pattern of loss occurs while wearing the same color of uniform, there must be a correlation to the color as part of the problem.

• It's all mere coincidence.

The jerseys have nothing to do with the way that they had played. This has some relation to the 2014 Oregon University football team. The two games the Ducks wore their white jerseys (including the national championship game), they lost. There is no relation to the way that they played with the jerseys

• Dolphins' uniform not to blame

The Miami Dolphins' all orange uniform are not bad luck, and should not be blamed for the latest loss. A jersey has nothing to do with wins and losses. This is a superstition that is fun for fans to ponder, but has no affect on the outcome of the game. The team simply did not play well enough to win.

• No, the uniforms are not bad luck.

No, uniforms in general do not create good or back luck, so I would not blame a team's loss on its uniforms. Orange in particular is not a bad-luck color in most cultures. I would blame the loss on other factors, such as better opponents and perhaps not quite enough practice.

• No, the Dolphin's orange uniforms are not bad luck.

No, the Miami Dolphins did not lose because of their all orange uniforms. The color of the uniforms does not contribute to the skill, or lack thereof, of the athletes. Attributing the loss to the orange uniforms is a way of deflecting responsibility. Rather than worry about uniform colors, the team should focus their efforts on analyzing the game, practicing harder and winning next time.