• Microsoft has more of a Name in Computers

Microsoft has been doing the computer thing for the longest time, and Apple started computers in 2010 (ish). Microsoft has come out with Windows, a computer Software that 90% of people would agree is much more better than the apple computer. The apple computer may be good to some people, but to others it is pretty much a gigantic I Pad that Apple clearly made just to make money and to beat Microsoft.

• Microsoft Is better

Microsoft is better it has been lasting all these years coming up with great products that's usable for everything. While apple is just more concerned on making mobile devices. Apple has been here the longest so they should know the game deal now but all ever people buy is the latest iPhone, and that's going down in rates since androids and Samsung are catching up.

• MICROSOFT Is Good

Microsoft is more open and is made for individual users. . . . .. . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .

• Contradictory and tricky

I am answering this question with the fact in mind that I belong to Indian subcontinent.

Mostly we Indians are practised to use a product which has more historical Background and features more things with relatively cheaper costs.

A middle class modern city man of India would definitely go for a Windows Laptop or PC which gives all the feature that is being given by imac PC. Because all features are present adequately with relative cheaper cost.

But as we see the western counterparts tend to think more on current trend and always wants something innovative, new, fresh and of good quality.

All people associated with Technology knows very well all Operations done in Imac and windows are same but only the working style, process differs and there quality differs.

A 5mp camera of iphone pictures clarity definitely outbeats a 13mp windows picture, but still the process of taking photo can be done in both with windows being available for much cheaper cost.

So, I conclude by saying always windows is preferred over imac.

• Windows is better than mac

IOS, is pure crap, so the debate is really windows vs mac. Windows is basically mac with a better file system, batch files, and drives. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. . . .. . . .

• You wot m8

How in the world could you possibly answer this question using yes or no?! This question literally makes 0 sense and oh my god, bill just came to my house and is choking me unless i vote for microsoft so i guess i'll vote for microsoft even though apple is better

• Microsoft is better

To be honest there's puns about apple eg (crapple) so we know hat apple is gayyyyyyyyyyyyy not to mention microsoft praitaclly created software and ur gayyyyyyyyyyyyyy u 50 percent of idiots who dont know what technology is to be honest there's puns about apple eg (crapple) so we know hat apple is gayyyyyyyyyyyyy not to mention microsoft praitaclly created software and ur gayyyyyyyyyyyyyy u 50 percent of idiots who dont know what technology is

• You wot m8

How in the world could you possibly answer this question using yes or no?! This question literally makes 0 sense and oh my god, steve jobs just came to my house and is choking me unless i vote for apple so i guess i'll vote for apple even though microsoft is better.

• Apple is better

Look around you. Who do you know that doesn't own an apple product; iphone, ipod, mac.. Apple is leading the industry in technology, when was the lat time mircosoft came out with something new and innovative? Windows is just a repeat of a repeat(windows 8 windows 9 windows 10) mircosoft is just the same thing over and over, appleis new

• Apple so rules

Apple rules they make new cool stuff and mircosoft is just chep thats why you see them at all. But you get what you pay for. Mircosoft is just sad they barely stay in the game just to 'compete' with apple. Apple has been around longer and is overrall so much better

• Apple is a great company.

They make great products and after you've used them you can't change to any other company. I use apple in everything. Especially their computers. The short cuts are so convenient and epic. I agree. Apple rules. Pus Apple is a much more popular company and people have proven that for years.