Microsoft Windows 9: Are you in favor of Microsoft bringing back the "Start" menu?

• Hallelujah Yes!!! Finally!!!

Windows 8 was horrible. People got macs for that set up and people got Windows for its set up. No one who uses windows wants it to become mac. That's why they have windows. It was just a stupid idea. Why make something like your competitor when your set up is their biggest competition? Honestly, I was relieved to hear they were changing it back. I would have stopped getting windows until they went back to the old set up.

• Hallelujah Yes!!! Finally!!!

• Start bar makes a comeback with Microsoft

I feel that having a centralized location of programs makes it more user friendly to people that are typically unfamiliar with the live tabs that have been introduced. Also, by having the start bar at the bottom of the screen, it is easier to direct people to while you are walking them through instructions.

• yes! please do!

This no start menu thing gets confusing. It was great when Microsoft had one, I knew where all the basic programs where at, and how to search for things. I have gotten the hang of the new software now, but I still don't know why they took it away to begin with?

• Being old school I like the start menu that am glad it's returning in Windows

Being from the 'old school' days of computers I like the fact that the start menu is making a return with the roll-out of Windows 9. The start menu it is just an intuitive part of the of the Windows process. The start menu makes it simple to the novice user to get their programs and to get the computer to work as they need it to.

• Yes, It should have never gone away.

The start button greatly improved Windows' user-friendliness by making so many tools and programs accessible from the start button. It was the main focus of the operating system and should remain so on the newest platform. It is a good way of keeping all your favourite files in one place and accessing them quickly.